HXR Trade provides three ways for us to start the base order, including [Indicators], [Non stop], and [Limite].
The platform has a series of technical indicators rating. You can trade according to one or more technical indicators.Using technical indicators as the base order condition, you need to understand the following four points:
- When there are multiple pairs set by the bot, the indicator rating of each pair is independent.
- Each technical indicator rating is based on a specific time cycle. The validity period of the rating signal is the corresponding time cycle
- The short cycle can provide frequent transaction signals, but the proportion of false signals is high; the long -term cycle provides less transaction opportunities, and often requires a long time to receive the signal
- You can use multiple technical indicators to rating and filtering trading opportunities at the same time.The bot will start trading Only when all conditions are met.
base order condition-Indicators
If the built -in technical indicators rating cannot meet your transaction needs, you can also use custom transaction signals as the base order condition
If you can't wait to let the robot start trading, [Non stop] will be your best choice. This is an uninterrupted trading strategy, which means:
- After the bot is created, a round of transactions will start immediately
- After the end of the previous round of transactions, a new round of transactions will be started immediately
base order condition-Non stop
It should be noted that [Non stop] only applicable to the type of pairs in the basic is "single pair", and the "multi pair" mode cannot be used in [Non stop] as the base order condition.
You can also specify a price as the base order condition, and the same [limit] is only applicable to the type of pairs in the basic is "single pair", and the "multi pair" mode cannot be used in [Non stop] as the base order condition.
In addition, a bot with [ limit] as the base order condition will automatically stop after a round of transactions.
base order condition- Limit